The Internet has introduced numerous opportunities for companies to interact with their clients 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from anywhere in the world. We can help you identify the best solutions for your business. Online purchasing, problem reporting, and information distribution are feasible through the implementation of web software designed specifically for your company's needs.
Examples of this technology are:
- Conversion of existing Visual Basic applications to VB.net
- Migration to Web Services Technologies
- Establishing Virtual Business Communities
- Contact Management Systems
- Project Management Systems
- Job Placement Systems
- Feedback Forums
- Dynamic document creation and updates
- Sales lead management systems
- Product status queries
- Workflow Solutions
- Commerce Solutions
- Web Templates Software
We have expertise in the software tools required to facilitate user interaction with a web site.
- Database programming utilizing Macromedia's ColdFusion, PHP, and other ODBC interfaces.
- Active web page programming using Microsoft's Active Server Page technologies.
- XML development.
- CGI Programming utilizing C, PERL, and WinCGI scripts.
- VBScript programming for enhancing Microsoft Internet Explorer documents.
- Java programming for custom applet designs.